The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
If you’ve got the time, you can catch the Cowboy and Cowgirl cross country team on ESPNU as they compete for the national championship this morning.
• OSU is in elite company this season with how their defense is playing:
Oklahoma State’s defense is one of the best all-around units in college football. The Pokes join Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan as the only Power Five defenses with a grade above 80.0 as a team against the run, rushing the passer and in coverage.
• This has been such a fun season to be a Cowboy fan – per PFF’s numbers, the Pokes have the sixth-best chance of getting into the Playoff!
• Pretty incredible to read about the Pokes’ path to the conference championship game – ESPN gives them an 88% chance of getting to Arlington:
ESPN’s Football Power Index gives the Cowboys a 53.9% chance to win Bedlam. Oklahoma State can clinch a spot in the Big 12 title game Saturday with a win at Texas Tech and either an Oklahoma win OR a Baylor loss. Oklahoma can clinch a spot in the Big 12 championship with a win against Iowa State and a Baylor loss at Kansas State.
• I love how the basketball program isn’t afraid to embrace the past – and to wear the 95′ throwbacks all season will be really fun:
• The photos from last weekend’s blackout were incredible – the contrast with the black and orange is eye-popping:
Most Viewed of the Week
• No. 3 Ten Thoughts on the TCU Win
The post Daily Bullets (Nov. 20): We’ll Cross Texas Tech’s Goal and Sing Oklahoma State appeared first on Pistols Firing.