The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Bedlam’s here – “go take what’s yours.”
• Love this bowl prediction – Brett McMurphy (Action Network) has the Pokes in the Cotton Bowl, just the ideal playoff scenario for the Pokes.
Now – he has the Pokes playing Ohio State, maybe the strongest offense in the country, assuming they prove that against Michigan today. Brutal.
• Feels like I say this daily but I love this breakdown of Bedlam:
Here’s how I see it: We have reached the point it doesn’t matter who OSU defends, that team isn’t going to reach 20 points. Caleb Williams and the Sooners included.
So can OSU’s offense get to 20 by doing what it has done all season — handing off to Jaylen Warren and the running backs and asking Spencer Sanders to be a high-percentage, low-risk complementary quarterback?
Driving to Lubbock with some good buddies a week ago and had this point of clarity – the 2021 OSU defense is inevitable in the same way the 2011 Cowboy offense was.
• Jim Knowles on the secret sauce – relentless dudes.
• I’m still flummoxed from this reality earlier in the week – OSU legitimately has one of the best offenses in the Big 12:
• Hypothetical question: Today’s Bedlam is played 100 times – how many times does OSU win?
Most Viewed of the Week
• No. 2 Bedlam Picks and Predictions
OKC’s weirdos – love chewing on the Giddey/SGA fit: