The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Wrestling: Pokes 45, Drexel 0
• What a fun moment in Cowboy history. The moment that broke Lincoln Riley and scared him west. Lincoln Riley has reportedly accepted the head football coaching job at the University of Southern California. Here’s a deeper dive22 if you’re super interested.
• How worried should Oklahoma State fans be about Jim Knowles? Bob Allen dives in and had some interesting bits of info – namely that Riley may be interested in Knowles to go with him – as well an SEC east power showing interest
• Some expert trolling by the Cowboy support staff – Callin’ Baton Rouge during a first half-timeout and the fake Shazam screen showing that Boomer Sooner is actually “Boola Boola”
• The Cowboys opened nearly a touchdown-favorite over Baylor in the Big 12 Championship Game
• OSU moved into the top-five in both the AP Poll and the Coaches Poll
• So pretty.
• The odor of things
• Ten passages on thankfulness (faith-based)
Loved this (long) C.S. Lewis quote on loving your neighbor in one of his classic works:
Do not waste time bothering whether you “love” your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you love someone, you will presently come to love him.
The post Daily Bullets (Nov. 29): Lincoln Riley Walks after Bedlam Loss, Pokes Open as Big 12 Title Favorites appeared first on Pistols Firing.