The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Women’s Soccer: TCU 3, Cowgirls 0
• ICYMI – the Pokes are set for the early kickoff in Austin on Saturday
• Here’s why you can be confident about OSU’s defense on Saturday – they’re one of the best Texas has seen yet (Arkansas is really close in points per drive to OSU):
OSU has held opponents to 91 rushing yards and 214.2 passing yards per game. Opponents are also 22 for 74 on third down, an impressive 29.7% success rate. OSU also has 16 sacks. The Cowboys have the talent and confidence on defense to slow down the Longhorns’ offense, which has issues on the offensive line.
• Texas opened as a five-point favorite to the Pokes in Vegas
• Matthew Wolff had a tough final round and finished second at the Shriner Children’s Open
• ESPN’s power rankings have the Pokes as the No. 12 football team in the country
• If anyone ever tells you “OSU is the only team with tight sidelines” – the answer is no.
A big reason is stuff like this:
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 11): Looking Ahead to the Texas Game appeared first on Pistols Firing.