The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• OSU’s newest offensive line commit was promoted to the best junior college prospect in the country
• What Mike Gundy had to say at his weekly media luncheon ahead of the Iowa State game
• Here’s the matchup to watch on Saturday in Ames:
X factor: LB Malcolm Rodriguez. The super senior battering ram/linebacker will be on Breece Hall duty against Iowa State. Rodriguez, one of the country’s best linebackers (59 tackles for the season and double-digit totals in three games), faces off against one of the country’s best running backs, who had 197 yards against Kansas State on Saturday.
• The case for a raise for Jim Knowles
I botched this earlier in the week – OSU is an underdog in the Iowa State game
• OSU made a big jump in the national title odds
• Before we get too far from the Texas win, you can call him Governor Gundy.
In his past seven trips to the Texas capital, Mike Gundy is 6-1.
Texas coaches have changed, players have changed, but his success in front of 100,000 burnt orange fans has stayed the same. It’s a win that means a lot to OSU’s fan base because every school likes beating high-and-mighty UT.
“The secret to being productive is to work on the right thing—even if it’s at a slow pace.”
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 20): Pokes Have the Top Juco Commit, Rodriguez’s Biggest Test appeared first on Pistols Firing.