The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Here’s the viewing info for this morning’s game in Austin. I can’t express how much more I’ll miss playing Texas every year than OU. Saw ’em off.
Equestrian: No. 4 Cowgirls 10, No. 1 Auburn 9
• All the pressure is on the Horns today. Seven five-star recruits (including Peyton and Eli Manning’s nephew) will be on hand for the game and they’re informally out of the Big 12 title game race if they lose.
• If you were looking for confirmation from a third party that OSU Basketball will be fine post-Cade Cunningham, I found just the pundit for you (see point No. 3) – there’s just too much talent to drop off.
• OSU needs at least three quarters of good offense in this one. Loved this question in the roundtable from earlier this week:
How many points does OSU have to score in the first half to not give OSU fans high blood pressure in the second?
Kyle Boone: If OSU can just lead at halftime I’d feel weirdly confident. It is 35-5 in its last 40 games when leading at half. The magic number is probably, like, 21?
• Austin is a fun place. But if you’re interested in return on your investment of talent as a player, it’s incredibly difficult to make an argument that you’ll win more games there than in Stillwater.
• Would you rather… add Cade to this basketball team or add Chelf to this football team?
Most Viewed of the Week
• No. 3 OSU-Texas set for an early kick in Austin
• Build a bridge
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 16): Most Viewed of the Week, Cross Texas’ Goal and Sing Oklahoma State appeared first on Pistols Firing.