The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Daton Fix grabbed a silver medal at the World Championships yesterday
• Take a moment and ponder the absurdity that has been the 2021 Cowboy Football season (and judge for yourself if it feels like 2015 except Rudolph-to-Washington is now a rock-solid defense)
Still, this year has been crazy. A tight game against an FCS team. A tight game against a Tulsa team that is now 1-4. A 1-point win on blue turf. Back-to-back defensive struggles to start Big 12 play.
But, like with some not-so-great stats, the record book isn’t going to remember how the wins came, just that they came. It’s the Al Davis mindset: Just win, baby.
• Take a look at all the transfers coming into Cowboy Basketball this winter
Free comment here: it just feels like every game will come down to five throws from Spencer Sanders – if he will throw four great balls (like this beauty to Rashod Owens) and only one interception, OSU wins most games.
Three picks and two dimes? Probably not great odds but worked out Saturday.
• What Mike Gundy had to say in his post-game press conference after Baylor
• These highlights from Saturday were fun to watch:
• The points per drive numbers flesh out just how great this defense is compared to it’s Big 12 peers – Adam Lunt pointed out how just how good they are at not giving up points and forcing punts
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 4): Daton Fix Medals at Worlds, Pokes are a Top-Fifteen Team appeared first on Pistols Firing.